Working Student Test Engineering (archived)
intive is looking for a Working Student Test Engineering to join our growing team in Regensburg.
Our goal at intive is to ensure the best possible quality, user experience and business validity for our clients and their customers. A big part of developing software is testing it in all shapes and forms. We in Quality Assurance are the “Guardians of the Quality”.
At intive you will turn ideas for global brands such as Audi, Deutsche Telekom, Esprit, Rossmann, Volkswagen, Vorwerk and Zalando into digital reality.
By nature, we are visionaries, innovators and pioneers in the digital space. If that describes you too, then by all means, get in touch - we’d love to work with you.
Ruby on Rails1
You are a good match if you:
- You have completed at least 2 years of your studies
- Have already completed a basic programming course, preferably in a programming language such as Java/Ruby/C ++
- Are passionate about programming and enjoy using modern IT systems
- Have very good German skills as well as solid English skills
- Are results-oriented, organized and proactive
- Show initiative
You get extra points for:
- First experience in agile software projects
- Some knowledge of version control (such as Git)
- First experience in testing
You will be responsible for:
- Actively participating in the quality assurance of our products
- Expanding the test automation of projects
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
X-mas party and picnic
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.
SVP, Country Manager Poland & Human Resources
In the meantime, grab another coffee and take a look at our company video.