Working Student Mobile App Tester
Three weeks ago
intive is looking for a Working Student Mobile App Tester to join our growing team in Regensburg.
Our goal at intive is to ensure the best possible quality, user experience and business validity for our clients and their customers. A big part of developing software is testing it in all shapes and forms. We in Quality Assurance are the “Guardians of the Quality”.
At intive you will turn ideas for global brands such as Audi, Deutsche Telekom, Esprit, Rossmann, Volkswagen, Vorwerk and Zalando into digital reality.
By nature, we are visionaries, innovators and pioneers in the digital space. If that describes you too, then by all means, get in touch - we’d love to work with you.
You are a good match if you:
- Are interested in mobile applications and your smartphone is always in your pocket
- Are used to working independently
- Pay attention to details
- Can think logically
- Work in a structured way and are process-oriented
- Speak German and have a solid knowledge of English
- Are motivated to learn something new. A computer science background is not mandatory, we are also happy to accept applications from students enrolled in other disciplines
You will be responsible for:
- Enhancing the quality of mobile app projects of well-known brands
- Developing new test cases with support of the QA team
Fresh fruit twice a week
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.