Working student in the field of embedded software development
Since July 2017 intive and iNTENCE automotive electronics GmbH drive together the digitalization within the automotive sector.
iNTENCE is looking for a Working student in the field of embedded software development to join our growing team in Regensburg.
Together with renowned automobile manufacturers and high-tech companies, we are developing software systems of the future in numerous projects. Become part of a highly motivated and agile team and get involved in one of the most exciting areas of software development.
For us, quality is no coincidence, but results from above-average technical and methodological skills, lived by people with a strong identification with the product. If that describes you too, then by all means, get in touch – we’d love to work with you.
You are a good match if you:
- Have knowledge of at least one of the programming languages C, C # /. Net, Java or C++
- Have fun with software development in an agile team
- Are fluent in written and spoken German and English (a level of C1/C2 in both languages is mandatory for this position!)
- Are a reliable and independent worker
You will be responsible for:
- Independent processing of defined work packages
- Support with model-based development
- Test automation with Vector CANoe to secure the software components
- Conducting tests and documentation
You get extra points for:
Flexible work hours
No dress code
And on top of these:
X-mas party and picnic
Fresh fruit twice a week
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.