Working Student Human Resources (archived)
intive is looking for a Working Student Human Resources to join our growing team in Regensburg.
We need you as an active support in our HR department for application management and administration. If you would like to participate in the daily business, make your contribution in recruiting and employer branding or in the planning of events, we look forward to receiving your application! With us you will learn how to achieve goals and smoothly work together as a team!
By nature, we are visionaries, innovators and pioneers in the mobile space. If that describes you too, then by all means, get in touch—we’d love to work with you.
You are a good match if you:
- Have your main focus on personal topics
- Want to gain exciting insights into the daily work processes of a human resources department, e.g. n the applicant management and the personnel follow-up
- Want to work in a creative and flexible environment
- Work independently, conscientiously and very reliably
- Treat sensitive issues with discretion and care
- Have very good German skills as well as good command of spoken and written English
- Have good MS Office knowledge
- Want to take on responsible tasks and seek the opportunity to participate in the daily business of personnel recruitment
- Want to further develop your already acquired HR skills
You will be responsible for:
- Helping during employee's on-boarding and off-boarding
- Assisting in administrative and organizational tasks such as the development and documentation of internal processes, the creation and maintenance of personnel files and document management
You get extra points for:
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
X-mas party and picnic
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.