Windows Drivers Engineer
Three weeks ago
At intive we believe that emerging digital technologies make life easier. Therefore, with more than 1600 people on board we help forward-thinking enterprises to design and build smart applications, software solutions and turn ideas into digital reality all around the world.
To achieve the best results we are constantly challenging assumptions and establishing new approaches following our company's motto - never settle.
You are a good match if you:
• Have experience with large codebases, including API design techniques
• Have experience with multi-threading, IPC techniques and memory management
• Have experience with standard PC peripherals and peripheral interfaces (USB, SPI)
• Have experience with Windows API or user/kernel mode drivers
• Have experience in embedded programming for debugging purpose
You will be responsible for:
• Debugging, triaging and fixing the codebase
• Providing support during regular monthly releases
• Applying vendor updates and security patches
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
People drive organizations. We cherish our culture and work on it every day. It's great to see how quickly newcomers feel at home.