Video Media Support Technician
Over three weeks ago
At intive we believe that emerging digital technologies make life easier. Therefore, with more than 1600 people on board we help forward-thinking enterprises to design and build smart applications, software solutions and turn ideas into digital reality all around the world.
To achieve the best results we are constantly challenging assumptions and establishing new approaches following our company's motto - never settle.
You are a good match if you:
• Have at least 2-3 years working experience with Networking, Video or related IT environment in Customer Support / Front Office / L1 user support organizations
• Have working level of knowledge of Audio/Video communications technologies, IP networking, in deployment, configuration and troubleshooting areas
• Have flexibility to work on shifts (9-17 or 15-24) to assist end users during life videoconferences
• Have optionally experience in Windows Server administration skills
You will be responsible for:
• Providing end user support during video conference calls for requests or problems that arise in the course of the videoconference meetings
• Collaborating with Scheduling and Room services teams, as required, to assure meeting accuracy and appropriate coordination with in-room services
• Reviewing scheduled video conference meetings for accuracy and thoroughness to assure quality
• Managing end user incidents and requests for other Media Services, specifically Digital Media Streaming and IP TV
• Assisting with major incident and problem investigations
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.