UX Designer (archived)
intive is looking for a UX Designer to join our growing team in Regensburg.
Your role will be to help create and design a user experience that will deliver digital customer products in line with the common product vision.
As a UX Designer, you will work closely with the Product Owner and Engineers in a cross-functional team.
You will work in a highly iterative way to allow a high-paced, iterative development and delivery process.
By nature, we are visionaries, innovators and pioneers in the mobile space. If that describes you too, then by all means, get in touch—we’d love to work with you.
You are a good match if you:
- Enjoy designing high-quality consumer products that serve a purpose
- Are an entrepreneurial self-starter who is self-motivated, but who is also a team player
- Have a well-rounded user-centric design portfolio that demonstrates your knowledge/interest of web, mobile, tablet, TV, and wearables
- Enjoy receiving feedback early and iterate on it
- Speak English and German fluently
You will be responsible for:
- Prepare, conduct and evaluate user and usability tests in collaboration with the team
- Work along experienced User Experience Designers
You get extra points for:
- Your own hobby projects or blog posts
- Polish language skills
- Your own side-projects
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
X-mas party and picnic
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.