Test Manager (archived)
At intive we believe that emerging digital technologies make life easier. Therefore, with more than 1600 people on board we help forward-thinking enterprises to design and build smart applications, software solutions and turn ideas into digital reality all around the world.
To achieve the best results we are constantly challenging assumptions and establishing new approaches following our company's motto - never settle.
You are a good match if you:
• Have hands on experience in test cases preparation
• Understand Business Analysis principles
• Have good working knowledge of the software development lifecycle
You will be responsible for:
• Authoring of test cases with detailed steps with traceability to business and functional requirements
• Liaising with other project team members
• Working with end users to gather testable use cases and gain feedback on test cases and test execution
• Execution of UAT test cases and creation of defects for any faults found in the functionality under test using the Test Management tool HP ALM
You get extra points for:
• Familiarity with business processes, financial products, credit risk management and regulatory requirements
• University degree in relevant subject (mathematical/financial/IT preferred but not mandatory)
• Software Testing qualifications e.g ISEB, ISTQB
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.