Test Manager (archived)
intive is looking for a Test Manager to join our growing team in Munich.
Our goal at intive is to ensure the best possible quality, user experience and business validity for our clients and their customers. A big part of developing software is testing it in all shapes and forms. We in Quality Assurance are the “Guardians of the Quality”.
At intive you will turn ideas for global brands such as Audi, Deutsche Telekom, Esprit, Rossmann, Volkswagen, Vorwerk and Zalando into digital reality.
By nature, we are visionaries, innovators and pioneers in the digital space. If that describes you too, then by all means, get in touch—we’d love to work with you.
Experience in software testing3
You are a good match if you:
- Are experienced in software testing (manual or automated)
- Have advanced knowledge of the latest methodologies of software testing and you have at least one ISTQB Certification
- Are used to working in a SCRUM setting
- Have knowledge of different test management tools
- Are organised and goal oriented
- Are proactive, customer-centric and can communicate well
- Speak German fluently and have a good command of English
You will be responsible for:
- Creating and evaluating detailed test reports
- Coordinating the work of multiple testers and test engineers in the project team
- Regularly communicating with customer contacts
- Identifying and communicating project risks and suggesting solutions
- Presenting test plans and results internally and to customers
- Participating in pitches as it pertains to QA for exciting new projects
- Contributing to the ongoing development of our QA team
You get extra points for:
- Leadership experience
- Knowledge of software development, app testing or test automation
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
X-mas party and picnic
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.