Test Facilitator E/E Systems
Over three weeks ago
Since July 2017 intive and iNTENCE automotive electronics GmbH drive together the digitalization within the automotive sector.
iNTENCE is looking for a Test Facilitator E/E Systems to join our growing team in Ingolstadt.
Testing and securing of E/E systems in the automotive industry is your hobbyhorse? Your heart beats for high-quality embedded software for mass production use? You enjoy the transfer of sound knowledge about software tests, which you have acquired in practice?
You support our in-house projects conceptually and methodically on the right side of the V-Modell – from the first concept through the start of production to series support. You get creative, develop tailor-made solutions for all questions concerning the safeguarding of software systems and then establish them in the project.
You coordinate with the functional managers across project boundaries to find efficient and reusable concepts and gain insight into a large number of software projects for various Tier1s and OEMs. You work actively on the further development and the development of the know-how of the developer teams on all topics around SW tests. You are part of a well-networked specialist team and have many design options.
For us, quality is no coincidence, but results from above-average technical and methodological skills, lived by people with a strong identification with the product. If that describes you too, then by all means, get in touch – we’d love to work with you.
The preferred location is Regensburg.
Experience in software testing4
Test Automation tools2
You are a good match if you:
- Have several years experience in the SW test at a Tier1 or OEM (desirable in various functions)
- Are creative, open-minded and communicative
- Have knowledge of MS Office
- Have experience with ticket systems
- Are fluent in written and spoken German and English (a level of C1/C2 in both languages is mandatory for this position!)
- Are a reliable and independent worker
You will be responsible for:
- Developing and establishing tailor-made solutions for all questions concerning the safeguarding of software systems
- Coordinating with functional managers across project boundaries to find efficient and reusable concepts
- Actively working on the development and building of the know-how of the developer teams on all topics around software testing
You get extra points for:
- Experience with agile methods (e.g., Scrum) and classical procedural models
Flexible work hours
No dress code
And on top of these:
X-mas party and picnic
Fresh fruit twice a week
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.