Over three weeks ago
intive is looking for a (Senior) Test Engineer to join our growing team in Berlin.
Our goal at intive is to ensure the best possible quality, user experience and business validity for our clients and their customers. A big part of developing software is testing it in all shapes and forms. We in Quality Assurance are the “Guardians of the Quality”.
QA engineers at intive always strive to find ways to continuously improve software by relying on automation and continuous integration, at the same time always reassuring each other in improving overall testing coverage and quality. At intive you will turn ideas for global brands such as Audi, Deutsche Telekom, Esprit, Rossmann and Vorwerk into digital reality.
By nature, we are visionaries, innovators and pioneers in the digital space. If that describes you too, then by all means, get in touch - we’d love to work with you.
Experience in software testing3
Test Automation tools2
You are a good match if you:
- Are experienced and familiar with frameworks such as Appium, Espresso, Selenium, JMeter or REST Assured
- Are familiar with Continuous Integration and tools such as Jenkins
- Are knowledgeable in state of the art methodology in software testing
- Are certified at ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level
- Are fluent in English and have good knowledge of German
- Are goal-oriented and proactive
- Can communicate well
- Are familiar with at least one of the major programming languages (Ruby, SWIFT, Java etc)
- Are familiar working in a SCRUM setting
You will be responsible for:
- Defining test plans for automated test suites
- Creating as well as interpreting detailed test reports
- Being in contact with client representatives
- Participating in pitches for exciting new projects
- Contributing to the further development of our QA team
You get extra points for:
- Experience in load and performance testing of APIs
- An advanced ISTQB Certification
- Knowledge of virtualization
- Experience in cloud testing
Flexible hours and home office
Fresh fruit twice a week
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.