Technical SEO Specialist
Two weeks ago
TECHNICAL SEO SPECIALIST/WRO/WR/1910/W
At intive we believe that emerging digital technologies make life easier. Therefore, with more than 1600 people on board we help forward-thinking enterprises to design and build smart applications, software solutions and turn ideas into digital reality all around the world.
To achieve the best results we are constantly challenging assumptions and establishing new approaches following our company's motto - never settle.
You are a good match if you:
• Have gained experience in carrying out technical SEO audits independently
• Communicate complicated technical SEO concepts to key stakeholders who may not have a background in search engine optimization
• Have proven successful track record of implementing SEO in a global environment, with a positive impact on traffic and revenue
• Understand CMS platforms and web servers and information architecture, usability and user experience
• Speak English fluently
You will be responsible for:
• Developing anomaly detection techniques to ensure the high quality and validity of our SEO setup
• Overseeing the implementation of technical SEO recommendations in key local markets and global websites
• Contribution to the technical SEO roadmap and taking the necessary actions so it is successfully delivered
• Ownership of information architecture, navigation and page layout, in coordination with Business requirements and in alignment with best practices
• Project management function on technical SEO projects, including site migrations and new sites launches
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.
SVP, Country Manager Poland & Human Resources
In the meantime, grab another coffee and take a look at our company video.