Software Tester (archived)
To achieve the best results we are constantly challenging assumptions and establishing new approaches following our company's motto - never settle.
You are a good match if you:
• Have experience in Linux and Linux console including Bash scripting
• Are familiar with Scrum and Waterfall
• Have basic knowledge of Python
• Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Have very good communication skills in English
You will be responsible for:
• Planning and executing test activities
• Being responsible for the testing process at it's every level
• Performing manual tests of the Linux-based STB devices
• Creating scripts in bash/python for testing purposes
• Reading logs and video streams using dedicated tools
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.
SVP, Country Manager Poland & Human Resources
In the meantime, grab another coffee and take a look at our company video.