Software Engineer for Python Test Engineering
Over three weeks ago
Since July 2017 intive and iNTENCE automotive electronics GmbH drive together the digitalization within the automotive sector.
iNTENCE is looking for a Software Engineer for Python Test Engineering to join our growing team in Regensburg.
In our team, you are involved in the development of a central framework for securing and testing driver assistance systems and comfort electronics in the automotive industry. The addition of the framework through appropriate tools on the PC side and the combination of agile methods and quality-oriented series processes make the task area varied and varied. You have the opportunity in interesting projects to experience the technologies of tomorrow in the automotive industry. Here you get a good overview of the overall system of the vehicle.
For us, quality is no coincidence, but results from above-average technical and methodological skills, lived by people with a strong identification with the product. If that describes you too, then by all means, get in touch – we’d love to work with you.
You are a good match if you:
- Have a sound knowledge of Python
- Have at least 2 years of professional experience in the automotive industry
- Have practical experience with version management systems like Git
- Enjoy self-responsible work in the SCRUM framework
- Are fluent in written and spoken German and English (a level of C1/C2 in both languages is mandatory for this position!)
You will be responsible for:
- Extending frameworks by appropriate tools on PC side
- Combining agile methods with quality-oriented series processes
Flexible work hours
No dress code
And on top of these:
X-mas party and picnic
Fresh fruit twice a week
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.