Software Engineer for next generation ECUs
Two weeks ago
Since July 2017 intive and iNTENCE automotive electronics GmbH drive together the digitalization within the automotive sector.
iNTENCE is looking for a Software Engineer for next generation ECUs to join our growing team in Regensburg.
The development of control units in the automotive environment is your hobbyhorse. You are familiar with the application of modern software development methods and master the technologies for the implementation of powerful control units such as multi-core and interprocess communication? You are interested in participating in the development of the latest generation of domain computers in vehicles? Then you've come to the right place.
As a software engineer, you will deal with interfaces at all levels of vehicle system development. The tasks include the design and implementation of software on embedded systems (microcontrollers and embedded Linux systems), as well as the documentation and execution of tests. This implies close cooperation with our development team and with our customers and partners.
For us, quality is no coincidence, but results from above-average technical and methodological skills, lived by people with a strong identification with the product. If that describes you too, then by all means, get in touch – we’d love to work with you.
AUTOSAR Embedded Linux2
You are a good match if you:
- Have experience in embedded software development (AUTOSAR or Embedded Linux)
- Have programming knowledge in C
- Are fluent in written and spoken German and English
- Are a team player with good communication skills
You will be responsible for:
- Tasks from the design and implementation of software on embedded systems (microcontrollers and embedded Linux systems) to the documentation and execution of tests
You get extra points for:
- Programming knowledge in Java and scripting languages
- Experience with debugging software (iSystem, Lauterbach)
Flexible work hours
No dress code
And on top of these:
X-mas party and picnic
Fresh fruit twice a week
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.