Software Engineer for Diagnostic Tests
Since July 2017 intive and iNTENCE automotive electronics GmbH drive together the digitalization within the automotive sector.
iNTENCE is looking for a Software Engineer for Diagnostic Tests to join our growing team in Regensburg.
Become part of the automotive industry of tomorrow and become part of the autonomous driving revolution! Your heart beats for high-quality software? You want to work in a collegial environment and develop your skills further? Then join our team!
For us, quality is no coincidence, but results from above-average technical and methodological skills, lived by people with a strong identification with the product. If that describes you too, then by all means, get in touch – we’d love to work with you.
You are a good match if you:
- Have knowledge of software programming
- Have fun with hardware-related work
- Have experience with vehicle diagnostics
- Have first knowledge of bus systems have such as CAN, Lin, FlexRay, Ethernet etc.
- Are fluent in written and spoken German and English (a level of C1/C2 in both languages is mandatory for this position!)
- Enjoy software development in an agile team
You will be responsible for:
- Designing and developing automated diagnostic tests for driver assistance ECUs
- In the iterative process, you will be independently responsible for the planning, execution and evaluation of acceptance tests
- Dealing with vehicle bus systems such as e.g. CAN, FlexRay, Ethernet, etc.
- Performing diagnostics with Vector CANoe
You get extra points for:
Flexible work hours
No dress code
And on top of these:
X-mas party and picnic
Fresh fruit twice a week
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.