Software Engineer C++ Automotive
Over three weeks ago
Since July 2017 intive and iNTENCE automotive electronics GmbH drive together the digitalization within the automotive sector.
iNTENCE is looking for a Software Engineer C++ Automotive to join our growing team in Ingolstadt.
Together with renowned automobile manufacturers and high-tech companies, we are developing software systems of the future in numerous projects. Become part of a highly motivated and agile team and get involved in one of the most exciting areas of software development. Your ideas and suggestions are always welcome and appreciated.
For us, quality is no coincidence, but results from above-average technical and methodological skills, lived by people with a strong identification with the product. If that describes you too, then by all means, get in touch – we’d love to work with you.
The preferred location is Ingolstadt.
You are a good match if you:
- Have knowledge in the programming language C++ (desirable: C++ 11/14/17)
- Are confident in dealing with development environments like Visual Studio or CLion
- Have practical experience with versioning systems like Git
- Are fluent in written and spoken German and English (a level of C1/C2 in both languages is mandatory for this position!)
- Are a reliable and independent worker
- Enjoy software development in an agile team
You will be responsible for:
- Using state-of-the-art development environments and the latest technologies
You get extra points for:
Flexible work hours
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
And on top of these:
Fresh fruit twice a week
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.