Software Engineer AUTOSAR
Two weeks ago
Since July 2017 intive and iNTENCE automotive electronics GmbH drive together the digitalization within the automotive sector.
iNTENCE is looking for a Software Engineer AUTOSAR to join our growing team in Regensburg.
You are familar with the development of ECUs in the automotive industry. You like to work on your own responsibility and enjoy the development and testing of AUTOSAR software components for the production set. You have already gained experience with the development of comfort systems and innovative technologies for central control units in the vehicle. You interested in topics such as vehicle networking, connect services and online services. Then you've come to the right place.
As software engineer AUTOSAR you are dealing with interfaces at all levels of the system development for the vehicle. The area of responsibility ranges from the creation of microcontroller-specific hardware-related software components to application parts. This implies close cooperation with our development team and with our customers and partners.
For us, quality is no coincidence, but results from above-average technical and methodological skills, lived by people with a strong identification with the product. If that describes you too, then by all means, get in touch – we’d love to work with you.
AUTOSAR Embedded Linux3
You are a good match if you:
- Have experience in embedded software development / AUTOSAR
- Have programming knowledge in C, C ++
- Understand the system of EE-vehicle architecture & are experienced in dealing with automotive bus systems (CAN, LIN, Flexray)
- Have experience in reading hardware circuit diagrams as well as the handling of measurement technology (oscilloscope, CANoe etc.)
- Are fluent in written and spoken German and English
- Are a team player with good communication skills
You will be responsible for:
- Dealing with interfaces at all levels of the system development for the vehicle
- Developing comfort systems for central control units in the vehicle
- Working on vehicle networking, connect services and online services
You get extra points for:
- Knowledge in UML / SysML
Flexible work hours
No dress code
And on top of these:
X-mas party and picnic
Fresh fruit twice a week
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.