Software developer for distributed Backend Services
Since July 2017 intive and iNTENCE automotive electronics GmbH drive together the digitalization within the automotive sector.
iNTENCE is looking for a Software developer for distributed Backend Services to join our growing team in Munich.
Together with renowned automobile manufacturers and high-tech companies, we are developing software systems of the future in numerous projects. Become part of a highly motivated and agile team and get involved in one of the most exciting areas of software development.
The preferred location is Ingolstadt.
For us, quality is no coincidence, but results from above-average technical and methodological skills, lived by people with a strong identification with the product. If that describes you too, then by all means, get in touch – we’d love to work with you.
You are a good match if you:
- Have in-depth knowledge of Java and the connection of native libraries with JNI
- Have deep knowledge in the development of scalable and distributed backend applications and services
- Have knowledge in the deployment of distributed services with Kubernetes and Docker
- Are confident with typical development tools such as versioning systems, ticket systems and build servers
- Are reliable and work independently
- Enjoy software development in an agile team
- Are fluent in written and spoken German and English (a level of C1/C2 in both languages is mandatory for this position!)
You will be responsible for:
- Using state-of-the-art development environments and the latest technologies
You get extra points for:
Flexible work hours
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
And on top of these:
Fresh fruit twice a week
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.