Software Developer Application Development Data Mining
Two weeks ago
Since July 2017 intive and iNTENCE automotive electronics GmbH drive together the digitalization within the automotive sector.
iNTENCE is looking for a Software Developer Application Development Data Mining to join our growing team in Regensburg.
You are familiar with the development of software components in Java. You support our team in the development of a data warehouse system, which provides the database for analyzing vehicle data from test drives. You are responsible for the design of the data architecture as well as for the realization of the data supply of the system, develop new concepts according to customer agreement and implement them as a team. You provide our expert knowledge to our customers in support and in training.
For us, quality is no coincidence, but results from above-average technical and methodological skills, lived by people with a strong identification with the product. If that describes you too, then by all means, get in touch – we’d love to work with you.
You are a good match if you:
- Have knowledge of the Java programming language
- Have good SQL skills
- Have knowledge of UML / Design Patterns
- Are fluent in written and spoken German and English (a level of C1/C2 in both languages is mandatory for this position!)
- Work reliably and independently
- Have fun with software development in an agile team
You will be responsible for:
- The design of the data architecture
- Implementing the data supply of the system
- Developing new concepts in customer coordination and implement them in a team
- Communicating your expertise to our customers in support and training
You get extra points for:
- Experience with Apache Kafka and Hadoop
Flexible work hours
No dress code
And on top of these:
X-mas party and picnic
Fresh fruit twice a week
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.