Software Architect AUTOSAR
Two weeks ago
Since July 2017 intive and iNTENCE automotive electronics GmbH drive together the digitalization within the automotive sector.
iNTENCE is looking for a Software Architect AUTOSAR to join our growing team in Regensburg.
You are familar with the development of ECUs in the automotive industry. You enjoy working with the application of modern software development methods and master the architectures and technologies for implementing powerful ECUs such as multicore and interprocess communication? You are interested in contributing to the development and implementation of the latest vehicle architecture? Then you are right with us.
For us, quality is no coincidence, but results from above-average technical and methodological skills, lived by people with a strong identification with the product. If that describes you too, then by all means, get in touch – we’d love to work with you.
AUTOSAR Embedded Linux4
You are a good match if you:
- Have several years of experience in the role of Software Architect AUTOSAR
- Are experienced with AUTOSAR standards and AUTOSAR authoring tools
- Are experienced in the application of ISO26262 in ASIL projects
- Have very good UML knowledge with Enterprise Architect or equivalent
- Are fluent in written and spoken German and English (a level of C1/C2 in both languages is mandatory for this position!)
- Have fun with software development in an agile team
You will be responsible for:
- Analyzing, improving and redeveloping existing architectures, toolchains and processes
- Workong closely with our development team, our customers and our partners
You get extra points for:
Flexible work hours
No dress code
And on top of these:
X-mas party and picnic
Fresh fruit twice a week
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.