Software and System Tester for Driver Assistance Systems
Two weeks ago
Since July 2017 intive and iNTENCE automotive electronics GmbH drive together the digitalization within the automotive sector.
iNTENCE is looking for a Software and System Tester for Driver Assistance Systems to join our growing team in Regensburg.
This position offers you the opportunity to participate in one of the megatrends of the automotive industry – autonomous driving. Various tasks in the area of testing and integration for the central control unit for driver assistance await you. You secure the functions of individual software components, check the interaction of the components in the software integration test and analyze performance measurements. For these demanding test tasks, you program individual test frameworks to achieve a high level of automation and tools for performance analysis. You are in direct customer contact and responsible for creating the test specification and analyzing the test results.
For us, quality is no coincidence, but results from above-average technical and methodological skills, lived by people with a strong identification with the product. If that describes you too, then by all means, get in touch – we’d love to work with you.
You are a good match if you:
- Have knowledge of one of the programming languages C, C ++, Python
- Are fluent in written and spoken German and English
- Work reliably and independently
- Have fun with software development in an agile team
You will be responsible for:
- Checking the interaction of the components in the software integration test
- Analyzing performance measurements
- Programming individual test frameworks for demanding test tasks to achieve a high degree of automation
- Programming tools for performance analysis
You get extra points for:
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.