SNOW Developer (archived)
You are a good match if you:
• Have experience with web services API integration (Rest, JSON, SOAP, XML)
• Understand of general user experience and UI design principles
• Able to understand requirements and map to technical implementation
• Are self-motivated and a team player with good problem solving skills
• Have experience with SNOW (or at least willingness to learn it)
You get extra points for:
• HTML, XHTML, XML, CSS
• Unix/Linux experience will be a plus. Sound knowledge of version control & debugging tools
• Real world web and service development experience in SNOW Helsinki or Geneva version.
• Experience of technical business analysis
• Experience of systems management products and concepts (Configuration and Inventory, Event Management)
• Experience of infrastructure engineering in a global banking environment
• Understanding of the ITIL framework
You will be responsible for:
• Participation in ServiceNow Request Management Projects as a Senior Developer and Agile Team Member making sure that deliverables are completed in a timely manner according to requirements.
• Driving SNOW and Request Management process improvements aiming at high performance and ease of use of systems.
• Being accountable for high quality code and usage of Best Practice approach.
• Sharing ServiceNow software development techniques with others.
• Demonstrating expertise in web application development, utilizing current industry standard tools and framework
• Building automatic test cases in Selenium
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.
SVP, Country Manager Poland & Human Resources
In the meantime, grab another coffee and take a look at our company video.