SNOW Developer (archived)
You are a good match if you:
• Have experience with web services API integration (Rest, JSON, SOAP, XML)
• Understand of general user experience and UI design principles
• Are able to understand requirements and map to technical implementation
• Are self-motivated and a team player with good problem solving skills
You get extra points for:
• HTML, XHTML, XML, CSS
• Unix/Linux experience will be a plus. Sound knowledge of version control & debugging tools
• Real world web and service development experience in SNOW Helsinki or Geneva version.
• Experience of technical business analysis
• Experience of systems management products and concepts (Configuration and Inventory, Event Management)
• Experience of infrastructure engineering in a global banking environment
• Understanding of the ITIL framework
You will be responsible for:
• Driving SNOW and Request Management process improvements aiming at high performance and ease of use of systems.
• Demonstrating expertise in web application development, utilizing current industry standard tools and framework
• Collaborating with business analysts and back-end developers to define functional requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.
Katarzyna SzydłowskaDirector Business HR
In the meantime, grab another coffee and take a look at our company video.