Senior UI Designer (archived)
intive is looking for a Senior UI Designer to join our growing team in Munich.
Your primarily role will be to create and design outstanding user experiences that will deliver digital customer products towards a common product vision.
As a UI Designer, you will be working closely with the Product Owner and engineers within a cross-functional team in an agile manner. Together with the design and development team you will specify the product vision and objectives that measure the success of your solution.
You will work in a highly iterative way to enable a high-paced and agile product development and delivery process. As such you need to be comfortable with designing early MVPs with a large amount of ambiguity. In this process you will be subsequently iterating over live designs with input from analytics and real life user validations.
By nature, we are visionaries and pioneers in the design space. If that describes you too, then by all means, get in touch - we’d love to work with you.
You are a good match if you:
- Have minimum 5+ years of relevant experience in User Interface/Interaction Design and development, especially in iterative agile processes (Lean, Scrum, Kanban)
- Have a proven track record of designing and shipping successful product experiences and a well-rounded user-centric design portfolio for web, mobile interfaces, smart tv and wearables
- Have experience with designing quality consumer products, as well as enabling business capability and objectives through technology
- Have a secure feeling to reinterpret brands, to develop them further and do not shy away from questioning and refurbishing existing design inventories
- Have a strong passion for creative UI design as well as a meaningful portfolio that demonstrates your design talent and a meticulous attention to detail
- Are an expert in typography and you master grid systems as well as color and composition. You think of your design artifacts in motion and are able to orchestrate animations
- Show strong interest and have knowledge of latest design and technology trends (AR, AI, VR etc.)
- Are proficient and skilled with the main digital design tools like Sketch, Abstract, Proto.io, Adobe CC, inVision, Principle, Zeplin, Framer etc.
- Have the ability to work precisely under pressure and within tight deadlines in a fast-paced and international environment
- Are an entrepreneurial self-starter who is self-motivated, but also a team player with a low-ego approach and professional presence
- Speak English and German fluently
You will be responsible for:
- Leading the execution of design guidelines and digital brand manuals, helping to ensure consistency across touch points and channels to improve clients’ user experiences on an international level
- Leading ideation of unique design visions and beautiful visual languages, and leading their execution across a broad range of digital artifacts
- Building prototypes to help validate and communicate designs with an high visual aesthetics
- Helping Product Leads and Product Owners define both long and short-term vision and roadmap for digital products at client digital unit
- Collaborating with various design disciplines and as part of a cross-functional agile product engineering team to problem solve design challenges and maintaining a level of design consistency across products
- Working on a large variety of projects across a rich spectrum of market sectors and geographies
- Guiding, mentoring, and supporting junior team members through knowledge transfer and process boilerplates
You get extra points for:
- High affinity for motion design
- Experiences with usability engineering and rapid prototyping
- Thinking out of the box
- An outstanding competency in storytelling
- Your engagement at meetups
- Your own side-projects
- Legally able to work in Germany/EU
- Speaking Polish
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
X-mas party and picnic
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.
SVP, Country Manager Poland & Human Resources
In the meantime, grab another coffee and take a look at our company video.