Senior QA Engineer
Three weeks ago
At intive we believe that emerging digital technologies make life easier. Therefore, with more than 1600 people on board we help forward-thinking enterprises to design and build smart applications, software solutions and turn ideas into digital reality all around the world.
To achieve the best results we are constantly challenging assumptions and establishing new approaches following our company's motto - never settle.
Experience in software testing3
You are a good match if you:
• Have very good knowledge of SQL with any major RDBMS
• Have knowledge of Java and/or scripting languages (Python, Ruby, Groovy)
• Have experience with Unix/Linux Systems
• Have some familiarity with Agile software development (or other software development methodologies)
You will be responsible for:
• Designing and creating appropriate test scenarios based on software specification and business requirements
• Cooperating with business representatives defines the Acceptance Criteria
• Analyzing results of software tests to ensure desired functionality and quality
• Documenting test results and track testing problems
• Appling Agile practices, including acceptance testing, iteration and release planning, and stand-up meetings
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.
SVP, Country Manager Poland & Human Resources
In the meantime, grab another coffee and take a look at our company video.