Senior Principal Project Manager
Over three weeks ago
intive is looking for a Senior Principal Project Manager to join at our customer`s office in Mülheim a.d. Ruhr, close to Duisburg.
Design and Technology are equally important to us. In an agile environment you will turn ideas into digital reality and shape the future of our customers such as Audi, Deutsche Telekom, Esprit, Rossmann, Volkswagen or Vorwerk. As a Senior Principal Project Manager, you will manage and motivate project teams in an agile environment, you will manage risks actively, you will solve conflicts creatively and you will take responsibility in the project controlling of intive.
By nature, we are visionaries, innovators and pioneers in the digital space. If that describes you too, then by all means, get in touch—we’d love to work with you.
You are a good match if you:
- Have a proven track record leading multi-year, multi-million budget software projects including multiple tracks
- Are motivated to build up a project environment and teach project team
- Have a Consulting and Project/Program management background as well as/or experience in IT supplier environment.
- Are experienced in IT Service Management setups and have a track record in implementing infrastructure and teaching teams to perform into contractual parameters
- Are able to consult customer and project team in terms of IT delivery with expectation, risk and stakeholder management
- Have ITIL/Service Management experience as well as project management certifications (PRINCE 2/PMI)
- Show a great leadership attitude and getting things done mindset
- Are fluent in English (C1/C2)
You get extra points for:
- Thinking out of the box
- Agile qualifications
You will be responsible for:
- Managing change management and communications obligations
- Assuring the successful implementation of a governance framework to operational status
- Managing and meeting commitments, requirements and expectations
- Ensuring that all Service Levels are met and prompt identification and resolution of service delivery issues
- Providing overall project management guidance for the implementation and all related responsibilities
- Controlling budget, time, costs and quality in program
- For all tools and processes
- Controlling and monitoring all projects in program
- Creating risk assessment, risk log and managing mitigation approaches
- Project controlling including milestones and timeline
- Managing project meetings, processes and tooling
Fresh fruit twice a week
X-mas party and picnic
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.