Senior Oracle/ETL Developer
Two weeks ago
At intive we believe that emerging digital technologies make life easier. Therefore, with more than 1600 people on board we help forward-thinking enterprises to design and build smart applications, software solutions and turn ideas into digital reality all around the world.
To achieve the best results we are constantly challenging assumptions and establishing new approaches following our company's motto - never settle.
You are a good match if you:
• Have Linux user experience
• Have experience with Complex Code level analysis and troubleshooting
• Have High analytical and communication skills
You will be responsible for:
• Coding, testing, modifying, debugging, documenting, and implementing software using approved methodologies.
• Developing technical specification documents and participate in design reviews / code reviews; identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues
• Assuming ownership and accountability for the assigned deliverables through all phases of the development lifecycle. You are able to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
You get extra points for:
• Extensive Oracle knowledge and Advanced Query tuning
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.
SVP, Country Manager Poland & Human Resources
In the meantime, grab another coffee and take a look at our company video.