Senior Java Developer
Three weeks ago
At intive we believe that emerging digital technologies make life easier. Therefore, with more than 1600 people on board we help forward-thinking enterprises to design and build smart applications, software solutions and turn ideas into digital reality all around the world.
To achieve the best results we are constantly challenging assumptions and establishing new approaches following our company's motto - never settle.
You are a good match if you:
• Have around 3 years hands-on experience with Spring Platform components including Security, Boot, Data, Batch
• Have strong knowledge of Core Java
• Have experience with designing and consuming REST and SOAP web services
• Have experience with Oracle and other SQL databases: database design, writing
• Have experience with PL/SQL queries, accessing data with JPQL and ORM frameworks
• Are able to deliver clean code with good unit test coverage
• Have deep knowledge of DevOps practices, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
• Have deep understanding of application development lifecycle, integration, support and maintenance
You will be responsible for:
• Contribution to problem and root cause analysis, application support and fixing software defects
• Team collaboration, participating in code and design reviews, documenting implemented solutions
You get extra points for:
• Experience with BPM systems e.g. Oracle BPM, Camunda
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.
SVP, Country Manager Poland & Human Resources
In the meantime, grab another coffee and take a look at our company video.