Senior Front-End Developer (archived)
You are a good match if you:
• Have good knowledge of React,
• Are experienced with HTML5, CSS3, ES6 and NodeJS, JSS, Jest, MongoDB
• Have experience working in an Scrum environment
• Know English well (day-to-day interactions with clients)
You will be responsible for:
• Creating, evaluating and modifying prototypes to support evolving software application development.
• Assisting in developing design concept and implementation providing input on user design considerations.
• Providing direction for entire team in a matrix organization. Operates with substantial latitude for unreviewed actions and decisions.
• Actively participating in product feature and design discussions to help shape products
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.