Senior Front-end Developer (archived)
You are a good match if you:
• are experienced with HTML5, CSS3 (Sass, Compass) and XML, REST API
• have a good understanding of common software development lifecycle practices, methodologies, usage of collaboration tools including GIT, JIRA, Jenkins or other CI, Confluence
• are self-confident in regards of working with code review and concepts such as TDD, Pair Programming, Refactoring and Continuous Integration
You get extra points for:
• professional approach in regards of application packaging tools, such as Webpack
• having effective UI testing frameworks experience (Jasmine, Karma, PhantomJS)
You will be responsible for:
• creating computing components/features that are directly viewable and accessible by the end user or client.
• contributing to standards and adherence to best practices around development processes and code quality including code documentation
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.
SVP, Country Manager Poland & Human Resources
In the meantime, grab another coffee and take a look at our company video.