Two weeks ago
At intive we believe that emerging digital technologies make life easier. Therefore, with more than 1600 people on board we help forward-thinking enterprises to design and build smart applications, software solutions and turn ideas into digital reality all around the world.
To achieve the best results we are constantly challenging assumptions and establishing new approaches following our company's motto - never settle.
You are a good match if you:
• Have experience of an Agile delivery model
• Have experience of data driven applications or a background in metadata
• Hands-on experience with Collibra (or other Data Governance tool) or Data Quality tools would be beneficial
• Have excellent experience of testing tools such as HP ALM
• Have experience of SQL in an Oracle environment
• Are fluent written and spoken English, German would be beneficial
• Have analytical, customer service and social skills
• Hold a BS degree ideally with focus on Information Technology or related
You will be responsible for:
• Participating in the definition of a testing strategy and executing it.
• Performing functional, regression and non-functionality testing across Quality Assurance and User Acceptance testing
• Setting up testing in the appropriate testing tools (HP ALM)
• Opportunity to work in Data Architecture to meet key regulatory objectives and work on initiatives that transform the firm’s data landscape.
• Helping deliver any test automation
• Working with the project team to continuously improve the overall quality of the delivery
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.