Project Manager (archived)
At intive we believe that emerging digital technologies make life easier. Therefore, with more than 1600 people on board we help forward-thinking enterprises to design and build smart applications, software solutions and turn ideas into digital reality all around the world.
To achieve the best results we are constantly challenging assumptions and establishing new approaches following our company's motto - never settle.
You are a good match if you:
• Have global experience of delivering complex projects
• Have Agile / DevOps theoretical understanding
• Have very good communication skills, written and oral (English)
• Have strong stakeholder management skills with the cross-cultural sensitivity
• Have a can do attitude
• Are able to work flexibly/globally across time zones as necessary to drive delivery (globally) against tight deadlines
• Have an ability to work as part of a global team and to aggressive (but realistic) deadlines
• Have a genuine enthusiasm to get things done whilst adding value and improving quality as progress and learn
You will be responsible for:
• Partnering with ServiceNow, Service Line and enterprise Strategy & Architecture Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) to ensure technical solutions are approved in the correct governance forums utilizing the most appropriate frameworks
• Partnering with the Services, Capabilities and Modernisation Project to ensure every release has formal SIT, regression, UAT & end to end API testing sign-off
• Coordinating and executing ServiceNow releases to promote solutions to production
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
People drive organizations. We cherish our culture and work on it every day. It's great to see how quickly newcomers feel at home.