At intive we believe that emerging digital technologies make life easier. Therefore, with more than 1600 people on board we help forward-thinking enterprises to design and build smart applications, software solutions and turn ideas into digital reality all around the world.
To achieve the best results we are constantly challenging assumptions and establishing new approaches following our company's motto - never settle.
You are a good match if you:
• Have hands-on experience in managing large, geographically distributed project teams
• Have good stakeholder management skills
• Have PMP (or similar) qualification
You will be responsible for:
• Collaborating effectively with key stakeholders
• Managing agile and waterfall development teams as a full lifecycle project manager
• Ensuring that the planned project scope is delivered to the requirements
• Matrix management of geographically distributed project resources across the organisation
• Production of project reporting on various levels to make sure that project status is transparent to the various boards and management groups
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
People drive organizations. We cherish our culture and work on it every day. It's great to see how quickly newcomers feel at home.