Project Manager Automotive
Two weeks ago
Since July 2017 intive and iNTENCE automotive electronics GmbH drive together the digitalization within the automotive sector.
iNTENCE is looking for a Project Manager Automotive to join our growing team in Regensburg.
You can expect a variety of tasks related to project management. We focus on individual project setups, trusting cooperation and professional solutions for our customers in the automotive sector. In this context, you are a valued contact for our customers as well as for our development departments and supervise and control the projects from the setup to the delivery.
For us, quality is no coincidence, but results from above-average technical and methodological skills, lived by people with a strong identification with the product. If that describes you too, then by all means, get in touch – we’d love to work with you.
You are a good match if you:
- Are able to deal professionally with the factors of time, scope and budget
- Are proficient in common project management methods and tools and use them efficiently
- Are able to think analytically and solve problems
- Have a deep understanding of the structure of complex software systems and software engineering processes
- Have experience in monitoring and reporting extensive processes
- Are fluent in written and spoken German and English
You will be responsible for:
- Defining and successfully implementing the required work products together with the implementation teams
- The supervision and control of project progress and success with corresponding monitoring and reporting methods
You get extra points for:
Flexible work hours
No dress code
And on top of these:
X-mas party and picnic
Fresh fruit twice a week
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.