At intive we believe that emerging digital technologies make life easier. Therefore, with more than 1600 people on board we help forward-thinking enterprises to design and build smart applications, software solutions and turn ideas into digital reality all around the world.
To achieve the best results we are constantly challenging assumptions and establishing new approaches following our company's motto - never settle.
You are a good match if you:
• Have a university degree
• Have at least 3 years of relevant experience
• Have very good spoken & written English
• Have good MS Excel knowledge
• Have a Customer Service oriented attitude
• Have analytical skills
• Have good problem-solving skills and cooperative attitude
You will be responsible for:
• As Member of the Project Team, Leads Sourcing Process - defining sourcing strategy by region in relation to the business plan
• Defining and controlling communication flows and contents between project teams and suppliers
• Annual Sourcing Plan implementation for account as per assigned projects
• Execution of sourcing strategies and regional initiatives
• Negotiation with suppliers for the provision of goods and services against specific business requirements
• Risk Management, identifying and taking steps to reduce business risk through the execution of effective sourcing strategies
You get extra points for:
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.
Katarzyna SzydłowskaDirector Business HR
In the meantime, grab another coffee and take a look at our company video.