Principal Project Manager (archived)
intive is looking for a Principal Project Manager to join our growing team in Regensburg.
Design and Technology are equally important to us. In an agile environment you will turn ideas into digital reality and shape the future of our customers such as Audi, Deutsche Telekom, Esprit, Rossmann, Volkswagen or Vorwerk. As a Principal Project Manager, you will manage and motivate project teams in an agile environment, you will manage risks actively, you will solve conflicts creatively and you will take responsibility in the project controlling of intive.
By nature, we are visionaries, innovators and pioneers in the digital space. If that describes you too, then by all means, get in touch—we’d love to work with you.
You are a good match if you:
- Have solid experience in leading project teams comprising of 10+ members
- Can independently lead demanding projects after a short period of on-boarding
- Can moderate conflict situations professionally and can represent the interests of the team and business towards customers and third parties in a consistent, constructive way (claim management)
- Can stay cool even in critical project phases
- Have successfully managed complex web and, ideally, mobile projects in an agency or corporate setting, starting from the proposal through to the releaes
- Have experience in guiding third-party service providers and managing the expectations of various stakeholders
- Have mastered common project management methods and tools (ideally Atlassian tools) and can use them effectively
- Have extensive controlling experience as well knowledge of the most common IT project contract models
- Enjoy working with experts and like the challenge of developing and motivating your team
- Have a way of working that is characterized by self-initiative, structure, assertiveness, attention to detail and very good communication and presentation skills
- Are fluent in German and English
You get extra points for:
- Your engagement at meetups
You will be responsible for:
- You lead mobile solutions projects in an agile environment independently lead and have creative freedom
- You identify risk factors and dependencies in your projects and communicate openly and transparently with our customers, partners and third-party service providers in order to achieve the project goal
- You enjoy travelling for work and will independently decide when travel is necessary
Product Owner Support and Stakeholder Management
- You understand and manage the expectations of the customer - the main goal for the cooperation is to achieve mutual success
- You are able to support our customers in requirements and backlog management and to manage the prioritisation of requirements
- You manage and support your team that consists of designers, software developers and QA specialists
- You motivate and lead your project teams across various office locations
- You look after and develop our customers in the long term
- You identify opportunities for optimisation and ideas for follow-up projects in cooperation with our product experts
- You lead a project throughout the entire production, from effort estimate, throughout the pitch phase to the release
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
X-mas party and picnic
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.
SVP, Country Manager Poland & Human Resources
In the meantime, grab another coffee and take a look at our company video.