Principal Java Developer
Three weeks ago
To achieve the best results we are constantly challenging assumptions and establishing new approaches following our company's motto - never settle.
You are a good match if you:
- Have hands-on experience in working with Groovy, Spring Boot, Apache Camel and Spock
- Have excellent understanding of Scrum software development framework
- Have experience in working with Maven/Gradle and GIT
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting team members
- Cooperating closely with scrum team
- Taking care of code quality
You get extra points for:
- Experience in applications developed and hosted in AWS
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.
SVP, Country Manager Poland & Human Resources
In the meantime, grab another coffee and take a look at our company video.