Principal Java Developer
Three weeks ago
To achieve the best results we are constantly challenging assumptions and establishing new approaches following our company's motto - never settle.
You are a good match if you:
- Have hands-on experience in working with Groovy, Spring Boot, Apache Camel and Spock
- Have excellent understanding of Scrum software development framework
- Have experience in working with Maven/Gradle and GIT
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting team members
- Cooperating closely with scrum team
- Taking care of code quality
You get extra points for:
- Experience in applications developed and hosted in AWS
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.
Director Business HR
In the meantime, grab another coffee and take a look at our company video.