Principal .NET Developer
Two weeks ago
At intive we believe that emerging digital technologies make life easier. Therefore, with more than 1600 people on board we help forward-thinking enterprises to design and build smart applications, software solutions and turn ideas into digital reality all around the world.
To achieve the best results we are constantly challenging assumptions and establishing new approaches following our company's motto - never settle.
You are a good match if you:
• Have at least 2 years of experience with .NET Core 2.0+
• Have solid experience with Azure (SDK, CLI, PowerShell)
• Have SQL Server, T-SQL skills
• Have knowledge of at least one of NoSQL DBs (Cassandra, CosmosDB, DynamoDB, MongoDB etc.)
• Have cloud DevOps skills
You get extra points for:
• Experience in implementing microservices
• Experience with WebAPI
You will be responsible for:
• Discussions with customer
• Supporting customer
• Participation in product development team – delivering cloud-first product portfolio (mobile / web) to customers
• Working as part of a global and diversified team to improve the development process
• Participating in all phases of software development lifecycle
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.
Katarzyna SzydłowskaDirector Business HR
In the meantime, grab another coffee and take a look at our company video.