Two weeks ago
At intive we believe that emerging digital technologies make life easier. Therefore, with more than 1600 people on board we help forward-thinking enterprises to design and build smart applications, software solutions and turn ideas into digital reality all around the world.
To achieve the best results we are constantly challenging assumptions and establishing new approaches following our company's motto - never settle.
You are a good match if you:
- Have knowledge about the project lifecycle
- Know very well MS Office applications, (Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint)
- Have project financial management experience (accruals, invoicing, staff costs)
- Have fluent written and spoken English
- Have excellent communication/presentation (oral and written) and report writing skills
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining accurate and complete project financials forecasts and project accounting
- Keeping time reporting and following up for capital and fixed price contract tracking
- Assisting in a program business case development and benefits tracking
- Reporting well-articulated project progress and status
- Tracking dependency and milestones in CA Clarity PPM
- Managing project communication activities (e.g. SharePoint site, intranet page, generic mailbox, etc.)
- Supporting program and project governance meetings – collate materials, take minutes, etc.
- Tracking compliance with the PM and Risk Management Methodology
- Clearing, concise and accurate risk and issue monitoring and management in CA Clarity PPM, etc.
- Ensuring adherence to the internal processes and governance policies
You get extra points for:
- Hands on use of CA Clarity PPM for reporting, resource management and forecasting will be an advantage
- Financial and Banking industry know-how
- Knowledge of Program and Portfolio Management processes
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills
- Experience of dealing with senior management
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
People drive organizations. We cherish our culture and work on it every day. It's great to see how quickly newcomers feel at home.