PMO Analyst (archived)
At intive we believe that emerging digital technologies make life easier. Therefore, with more than 1600 people on board we help forward-thinking enterprises to design and build smart applications, software solutions and turn ideas into digital reality all around the world.
To achieve the best results we are constantly challenging assumptions and establishing new approaches following our company's motto - never settle.
You are a good match if you:
• Have high degree of proficiency in MS Office applications
• Have excellent communication/presentation (oral and written) and report writing skills
• Have high degree of flexibility with a “can do” attitude
• Are proactive, driven and energetic
You will be responsible for:
• Maintaining accurate and complete project financials forecasts and project accounting
• Accurate and timely record keeping and follow up for capital and fixed price contract tracking
• Assistance in a program business case development and benefits tracking Reporting & Communication
• Timely, well-articulated project progress and status reporting in CA Clarity PPM
• Dependency and milestones tracking in MS Project and CA Clarity PPM
• Managing project communication activities (e.g. SharePoint site, intranet page, generic mailbox, etc.)
• Supporting program and project governance meetings – collate materials, take minutes, etc. Quality Assurance
• Clear, concise and accurate risk and issue monitoring and management in CA Clarity PPM, etc.
• Ensuring adherence to the bank’s internal processes and governance policies
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
People drive organizations. We cherish our culture and work on it every day. It's great to see how quickly newcomers feel at home.