PMO/ Architecture Analyst (archived)
You are a good match if you:
- Have PMO related skills – organization, planning, forecasting, reporting
- Present technical understanding – this role is dealing with questions in the context of applications, infrastructure, cost, complexity, etc.
- Possess communication Skills – the candidate is dealing with Management in various locations around the globe
You will be responsible for:
- Tracking the application decommissioning to ensure the organization meets the KPI targets and reduces overall complexity
- Contributing to the further and continuous improvement of wide architecture repositories and dash boards
- Managing the annual planning cycle and risk assessments across
- Developing, managing and maintaining the architecture repository (SharePoint site)
- Communication / collaboration across a global architecture stakeholder community
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.
Director Business HR
In the meantime, grab another coffee and take a look at our company video.