Platform Software Engineer DevOps
Two weeks ago
Since July 2017 intive and iNTENCE automotive electronics GmbH drive together the digitalization within the automotive sector.
iNTENCE is looking for a Platform Software Engineer DevOps to join our growing team in Regensburg.
For us, quality is no coincidence, but results from above-average technical and methodological skills, lived by people with a strong identification with the product. If that describes you too, then by all means, get in touch – we’d love to work with you.
Test Automation tools3
Experience in software testing3
You are a good match if you:
- Have experience with at least one continuous integration system (e.g., Jenkins, Teamcity, Microsoft Team Foundation Server)
- Have experience in the use and configuration of ticket systems (e.g., Jira, Youtrack, Trac)
- Have experience in unit testing, test automation, and code analysis tools (e.g., Selenium, xUnit, NUnit, JUnit, Sonar)
- Have experience in the design and implementation of supporting tools
- Have knowledge of creating and using continuous delivery pipelines
- Have knowledge of version control systems (e.g. GIT or Subversion)
- Have knowledge of build management tools (e.g., Maven, Gradle, MSBuild)
- Have knowledge of application containers and repository systems (e.g. Kubernetes, Docker, Mesos, Artifactory or Nexus)
- Have knowledge of Linux and Windows System Administration
- Are fluent in written and spoken German and English (a level of C1/C2 in both languages is mandatory for this position!)
You will be responsible for:
- Optimizing processes after a system analysis and implementing automation of process steps as needed
- Supporting the software development in the reproduction, analysis and evaluation of found defects
- Supporting our employees in using the development infrastructure and platform
You get extra points for:
- Experience with application servers (for example Tomcat, Glassfish or JBoss)
- Basic knowledge in virtualization solutions
- Experience with agile methods (SCRUM, Kanban)
Flexible work hours
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
And on top of these:
Fresh fruit twice a week
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.