Microsoft Identity Manager Specialist (archived)
At intive we believe that emerging digital technologies make life easier. Therefore, with more than 1600 people on board we help forward-thinking enterprises to design and build smart applications, software solutions and turn ideas into digital reality all around the world.
To achieve the best results we are constantly challenging assumptions and establishing new approaches following our company's motto - never settle.
You are a good match if you:
- Have experience in VB .NET and/or Powershell Scripting
- Have experience with C# programming
- Have experience in MS SQL
You will be responsible for:
- Contribution to the evolution of IAM services, securing of CS digital assets and the operational stability and reliability of our services
- Developing existing implementation of Microsoft Identity Manager for Active Directory
- Developing supporting C#/.NET tools related to integration of MIM with upstream and downstream systems.
- Developing supporting automation VB .NET and Powershell scripts
- Producing high quality documentation and operating manuals for the support teams
- Working with Business Analysts, Architects and other stakeholders around the company
You get extra points for:
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
People drive organizations. We cherish our culture and work on it every day. It's great to see how quickly newcomers feel at home.