Market Data Automation Engineer (archived)
At intive we believe that emerging digital technologies make life easier. Therefore, with more than 1600 people on board we help forward-thinking enterprises to design and build smart applications, software solutions and turn ideas into digital reality all around the world.
To achieve the best results we are constantly challenging assumptions and establishing new approaches following our company's motto - never settle.
You are a good match if you:
• Have experience working in a business process automation role
• Have experience and deep knowledge from Blue Prism
• Have experience with developing Macros in Microsoft Office products (particularly Excel), PowerShell
• Have experience in working in an Investment Bank or financial services environment
• Have knowledge from area of Agile, DevOps practices
• Have programming skills in Python/ Bash
You will be responsible for:
• Ensuring payments are made correctly and on-time, and the correct business units are charged for their respective consumption
• Developing and maintaining business process automation technology to automate all or part of the above processes using any appropriate technology solution available within the bank
• Working directly with a wide range of internal teams and support groups to meet strategic objectives and facilitate market data service delivery
• DevOps - Providing support and maintenance for all automation technology developed
• Setting platform standards and best practices as part of a global team
• Contributing to long term vision and strategy for how the bank should be obtaining and delivering market data, in the most cost effective fashion, to a wide variety of end consumers across all business units.
• Knowledge share on automation technology currently available and what capabilities it has
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.