Junior System Administrator
At intive we believe that emerging digital technologies make life easier. Therefore, with more than 1600 people on board we help forward-thinking enterprises to design and build smart applications, software solutions and turn ideas into digital reality all around the world.
To achieve the best results we are constantly challenging assumptions and establishing new approaches following our company's motto - never settle.
You are a good match if you:
• Have knowledge of Windows, OSX and Linux operating systems
• Have basics of Windows Server (AD, DHCP, DNS), Linux Server (Nginx/Apache) and SQL (MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL)
• Have excellent customer service skills, strong attention to details with ability to multi-tasks
• Have good communication in English (both written and spoken)
You will be responsible for:
• Users administration (Active Directory) and mail service configuration
• Administration of access control system (Roger), CCTV solution and applications like JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, Office365
• Administration of switches and WiFi access points
• IT support for employees
You get extra points for:
• Knowledge of scripting language e.g. Bash, Powershell, Perl
• Experience with Cloud solutions
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.
Katarzyna SzydłowskaDirector Business HR
In the meantime, grab another coffee and take a look at our company video.