Junior Project Manager (archived)
At intive we believe that emerging digital technologies make life easier. Therefore with more than 1000 people on board we are helping forward-thinking enterprises to design and build smart applications, software solutions and turn ideas into digital reality all around the world.
To achieve best results we are constantly challenging assumptions and establish approaches following our company motto - never settle.
You are a good match if you:
• You like the software development background
• Know some project management techniques and tools (MS Project, Jira)
• Have strong leadership capabilities (energetic, proactive, showing initiative)
• You have excellent German skills very good English communications skills
You will be responsible for:
• Taking care of whole product development life cycle
• Team coordination and management of team’s workload and activities
• Change and risk management
• Work status reporting
• Contact with customers
You get extra points for:
• Experience in Financial sector
• One of the following certificates that prove your skills: Professional Scrum Master, Prince2
Flexible hours and home office
Fresh fruit twice a week
X-mas party and picnic
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.
Katarzyna SzydłowskaDirector Business HR
In the meantime, grab another coffee and take a look at our company video.