Junior Java Developer
Three weeks ago
At intive we believe that emerging digital technologies make life easier. Therefore, with more than 1600 people on board we help forward-thinking enterprises to design and build smart applications, software solutions and turn ideas into digital reality all around the world.
To achieve the best results we are constantly challenging assumptions and establishing new approaches following our company's motto - never settle.
You are a good match if you:
• Have experience in the Spring Framework
• Have experience in continuous integration tools: Jira, GIT, Jenkins, Maven
• Have knowledge and experience in Scrum methodology
• Have good communication in English (both written and spoken)
• Have experience in Microservices
You will be responsible for:
• Collaboration with the customer to find the right technical solution
• Participating in all phases of software development lifecycle
You get extra points for:
• Knowledge of Node.js, Nginx, WildFly, Angular
• Experience with unit tests, Junit
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.