Two weeks ago
At intive we believe that emerging digital technologies make life easier. Therefore, with more than 1600 people on board we help forward-thinking enterprises to design and build smart applications, software solutions and turn ideas into digital reality all around the world.
To achieve the best results we are constantly challenging assumptions and establishing new approaches following our company's motto - never settle.
You are a good match if you:
• Have 2+ years in total with Spring Framework
• Know JEE 7, Spring 4 and JPA (Hibernate)
• Know EJB, JMS, web and RESTful services
• Have experience with unit testing (JUnit)
• Have relational database (Oracle) and SQL knowledge
• Are a problem solver, team player
• Have good verbal and written English skills (part of the team is in Wroclaw, but project language is EN)
• Are familiar with Scrum
You will be responsible for:
• Working on an application within an agile project team - you will participate in all aspects of delivering software projects
• Participating in the development
• Close cooperation with UI/UX Designers, Requirements Engineer, Backend developers (.NET), Test Engineers, Scrum Master, Solution Architect
Flexible hours and home office
Sports and medical package
Fresh fruit twice a week
And on top of these:
Me&You, no Mr&Mrs
No dress code
X-mas party and picnic
We stick together. It's pretty amazing to see how smoothly new intivers find themselves within our culture. We love to see that.